Saturday 7 November 2015

Found what I desired!

So, what are we talking about over here?

Well! Here is something that we received from one of our happy customers recently. Have a look at what our customers have to share with us.

We all have different desires, but most of us share one in common. Yes, it is that of owning a home. To me, buying a home was not that tough as much hyped by most of the buyers.  Why? Because, since the time I had wanted to buy a property, I had pondered enough about what exactly I want in my home and where it should be located. Initially it was all new and strange when I began to read about real estate  Having a clarity about my aspirations and asking people I knew about how to go about 
the process of buying a property.

After having spent days, months and more than a year, I came to realize that each person I spoke to regarding the real estate market, had a secret desire associated with the property they bought and the kind of property they zeroed down on.

This made me think. Think what could be that one thing that I cannot do away with in my home.




I thought. 

Spent some time alone to figure out what I wanted the most in my home and came to a conclusion.  It was not the fancy walls or the fabulously designed interiors of the property, but, the ambience I wanted to have at home. You must be thinking that interiors do add to the ambience, but, I want to be clear here,  it was the ambience inside and outside my home. I wanted a property that was located in the most prime location in Nashik.


Like most of the buyers, budget was a concern to me as well until I searched for the different kinds of properties on CREDAI NASHIK. Yes! There, I said it!

Thank You CREDAI NASHIK for helping me find the kind of home I always wanted and in the location I always desired.


So, if you too have something to share with us, do get in touch with us over Facebook and we shall share your story with our readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment